Updating Internet Explorer
If you are using an older version of Internet Explorer, you may have trouble accessing certain aspects of our service.
Internet Explorer version 5.0.1 or later is required to use Juno and Juno Turbo.
Internet Explorer versions 5.0.0 and earlier will need to be updated to the latest version available.
To check your version of Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to the Help menu and select About Internet Explorer.
- The version number will be listed near the top. If it is 5.0.0 or lower, we suggest updating to the latest version available.
To update Internet Explorer:
- Visit www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/
- Click the link to Download Now and follow the instructions on the page.
Note: If you have a Juno CD-ROM, an updated version of Internet Explorer is available in the Explorer6 folder. To access it:
- Insert your Juno CD-ROM
- If the installation screen appears, click Cancel.
- Double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop (if this is not present, click the Start button and select My Computer.)
- Right-click the Juno CD-ROM and select Open.
- Double-click the Explorer6 folder.
- Double-click ie6setup.exe to launch the Internet Explorer 6 setup.