My homepage changed unexpectedly
To reset your homepage with Internet Explorer:
- Open your browser, and click on Tools.
- Select Internet Options, and click on the General tab
- Type the address of your preferred homepage (i.e. http://my.juno.com) in the box.
- Click OK.
If your homepage continues to change unexpectedly, it may be an indication of a virus or spyware infecting your computer. Other symptoms of infection include:
If you believe your computer might be infected, run the Norton AntiVirus program to scan your system and remove any viruses or other malware.
- Programs taking longer than normal to start
- Pop-up ads showing up when your browser is closed
- Your browser suddenly closing or freezing
- New Web sites suddenly added to your favorites list
- Unusual messages being displayed on your screen
- Unexpected email being sent from your account
- Overall sluggish computer performance
- Low System Resource and Low Memory error messages