Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get Juno Software
How do I install Norton AntiVirus?
When you install your NetZero DSL software, the Norton AntiVirus installation program is automatically placed on your computer's Desktop. To install Norton AntiVirus:
- Double-click on the Install_NortonAntiVirus_EN.exe icon on your Desktop to begin the installation process.
- Click Next on the Terms & Conditions screen, then select 'I accept the License Agreement,' and click 'Next'.
- Click Start Scan when you reach the PreInstall Scanner screen, to detect any components that might interfere with the installation.
- Click Next on the Select the destination folder screen to accept the default installation location, or click Browse to specify a new location.
- Select Custom Install, then click Install now.
- Once the software is installed, restart the computer and reconnect to the Internet.
- On the Software Service screen, select: I have already subscribed to Norton AntiVirus. Activate my software.
- Enter your activation PIN in the My Service PIN field on the Norton AntiVirus Service Activation screen. (Note: your PIN is included in the Welcome letter you received after signing up for NetZero DSL service. If you can't find the letter, you can get your PIN by logging in to http://account.juno.com/s/account)
- Once the activation process is complete, you'll be prompted to run to LiveUpdate to update Norton AntiVirus and virus definitions.
Return to Security Index