Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get Juno Software
How do I change the modem password?
To change the current password:
Note: If you forget the password, you have to hard reset the modem so as to reset it to factory defaults which will in turn affect the other modem settings.
- Open a web browser and enter either http://home, http://gateway.2Wire.net, or http://192.168.1.254
- Click Settings then click Password to open the Administration Password page.
Click System Password from the Top Networking Features pane to access Administration Password page.
- Make sure that the Enable Password Protection check box is selected.
- Enter the current password in the Enter Current Password field.
- Select the password option:
Note: The default system password is printed on the bottom of the gateway.
- If Use Default System password is selected, no further action is required, go to 8.
- If Create or Edit a Custom Password is selected, continue with the next step.
- Enter a new password between 5 and 31 alphanumeric characters in the Enter New Password field.
Note: The password is case-sensitive.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm in Confirm New Password field.
Note: Although optional, it is strongly recommended that you enter a password hint to remind you if you forget your password.
- Click Save.