Extending Email Headers - MAC OS X
Extending email headers will enable you to identify who sent you a particular email message and how you received it. Complete the following steps to extend the header of an email and to file a complaint with Juno regarding the spam or offending message.
To show extended email headers in MAC OS X:
- Select appropriate email message
- Select menu item View, Show, Raw Source
- (or you can use option-apple-U as a keyboard shortcut).
Note: If you want to report spam or an offensive message, you will need to copy and paste the full header and the actual text of the spam or offensive message.
- Copy the headers
- Forward the spam message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click once in the text box of this message and Paste the headers.
- Send the mail to report your problem.