Extending Email Headers - Outlook 2007
Extending email headers will enable you to identify who sent you a particular email message and how you received it. Complete the following steps to extend the header of an email and to file a complaint with Juno regarding the spam or offending message.
To show extended email headers in Outlook 2007:
- Open the message in a separate window (double click)
- Under the View menu select Options.
- The full headers are in the Internet Headers window
Note: If you want to report spam or an offensive message, you will need to copy and paste the full header and the actual text of the spam or offensive message.
- Copy the headers
- Forward the spam message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click once in the text box of this message and Paste the headers.
- Send the mail to report your problem.