Saving your Password - Microsoft Outlook Express 5.x
If you have already set up your account according to our email setup on our Web page http://www.juno.com/support/email/email_setup_msoex5.html, the password should already be saved. If your password is not saved and Outlook Express consistently prompts you for a password, please follow the directions below:
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts. The Internet Accounts window will appear.
- Select the Mail tab (if it does not automatically open to that tab).
- Locate the Juno account "pop.juno.com" from the list.
- Click on it once to highlight it.
- Click on the Properties button.
The Properties window for your configured Juno account will appear.
- Select the Servers tab.
- Check the box next to Remember password.
- Type your password in the Password text box.
Do not check the box next to Log on using Secure Password Authentication.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Close button to exit.