Saving your Password - Microsoft Outlook Express 6.x
If you have already set up your account according to our email setup on our Web page (click here), the password should already be saved. If your password is not saved and Outlook Express consistently prompts you for a password, please follow the directions below:
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts. The Internet Accounts window will appear.
- Select the Mail tab (if it does not automatically open to that tab).
- Locate the Juno account "pop.juno.com" from the list.
- Click on it once to highlight it.
- Click on the Properties button.
The Properties window for your configured Juno account will appear.
- Select the Servers tab.
- Check the box next to Remember password.
- Type your password in the Password text box.
Do not check the box next to Log on using Secure Password Authentication.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Close button to exit.