How do I back up or save my email messages and folders? (Juno 2.0 through 4.0)
You can back up your email messages and folders by saving them to another folder on your computer or on to a disk. If you like, you can then import them to your account that may be on another computer.
To save your email folders in Juno 2.0, 3.0, or 4.0:
- Go to the File menu and select Export Folder.
- On the Export Folder screen, select the folder you want to export and click OK.
- On the second Export Folder screen that appears, click the Save in arrow to select the location you want to save your folder in.
- In the File name box, type the name of the folder and click Save.
- A screen will appear that tells you where you are exporting the folder to. You may want to write down where you saved your email folders, then click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each folder you want to save.
If you need to, you then can restore the exported folders to your account by importing them.
To import your saved email folders in Juno 2.0, 3.0, or 4.0:
- Go to the File menu and select Import Folder.
- On the Import Folder screen, click the Look in arrow to select the folder where you saved them.
- Click the Files of type arrow to select Juno Mail Folder Files (*.frm).
- Select the folder you want to import and click Open.
- On the Import Folder screen, type the name of your folder in the New folder name box and click OK.
- A screen will appear confirming the import. Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for each folder you want to import.
|Juno Free Service|