Email Setup - Thunderbird
- Start Thunderbird, click on Tools, and select Account Settings.
- Click on Email Account, then click Next.
- Type your name and Juno email address in the boxes.
- Select POP as your incoming mail server (do not choose IMAP or HTTP). Type: pop.juno.com as your incoming mail server, type 995 for the Port and then click Next.
- Type your Juno email address as both the Incoming and Outgoing User Name, and click Next.
- Type the name you want for your account (i.e. Juno Mail), then click Next.
- Confirm the information is correct, and click Finish to create your account.
- Select Outgoing Server beneath your newly created account, and type: smtp.juno.com as your outgoing server and type 465 for the Port.
- Check the boxes for Use Secure Connection (SSL) and Use Secure Authentication.
- Select Username and Password and type in your Juno email address. Thunderbird will ask for your password the first time you use your account. Click OK to finish.
Back to the Main Menu
|Juno Free Service|