Email Setup - Windows Live Mail
- Open Windows Live Mail and click on Add e-mail account near the bottom of the left window.
- Type your Juno email address, password, and name you'd like displayed in your emails in the boxes. Check the Remember password box to not have to enter your password every time you check mail.
- Check the box next to Manually configure settings for e-mail account then click Next.
- Make sure POP3 is selected as your incoming mail server (do not use IMAP or HTTP).
- Type: pop.juno.com as your incoming server, check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL) and make sure that 995 is in the Port box.
- Type: smtp.juno.com as your outgoing server, check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL), and make sure that 465 is in the Port box.
- Check the box next to Requires authentication, then click Next to finish.
Back to the Main Menu
|Juno Free Service|