I see the video but can't hear anything.
There could be several reasons you aren't hearing any audio:
1. If you have external speakers or are using a headset, check to make sure they are securely connected to your computer and are turned on.
- Click the Windows Start button, select Control Panel, click Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices, and then click Sounds and Audio Devices.
- Be sure the Mute check box is clear.
- Set the volume by using the slider.
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click Sound under Hardware and select the Output tab.
- Clear the check box beside Mute for Output Volume.
- Move the slider for Output Volume to right to increase the volume
- Close the Sound Window.
2. If you have built in speakers, or your external speakers or headset are connected and turned on, check that your audio is not set to mute, and adjust the volume:
3. Check the volume setting on the video message. The player which opens when you view a video has a volume adjustment, be sure it is not set to minimum, and that the player is not set to mute.
4. Confirm whether the video has sound. Your video message may not have any sound recorded. If you are able to hear sound from other videos, or from other applications, it may be that the message did not have any audio recorded.