Sending and Receiving Videos
How do I upload a Video?
You can easily upload videos from your computer or those you've saved from a digital camera using Video Mail.
- Log-in to Email on the Web, click on the Compose tab, and select Video Mail.
- Click on the Upload Video tab in the Video Mail interface.
- Click on the Browse button in the box on the right.
- You'll see a new window from which you can navigate through your computer. Find the location of your video, select the one you'd like to upload, and press Open.
- The box next to the Browse button will show the path and name of the video you've selected. If it is not correct, press Browse again to reselect. If the video is correct, press Upload.
- The status bar at the bottom of the box will indicate the upload progress. Click Cancel if you'd like to stop the uploading, otherwise wait for it to finish.
- Once the video is uploaded, you can type a message to the recipient in the box below, and press the Send button. If you would like a different video, press Browse and select a new video.
- After sending, the system will convert you video into a format anyone can watch. You will be able to view the video from your sent folder once this conversion process is complete.