Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 08: Juno has encountered a problem with the Windows Operating System. Restarting your computer may correct this problem.
To resolve Error 08, please follow the steps below:A.Restart your computer and launch Juno
B.Uninstall and Reinstall Juno
A. To Restart a computer 1. Click the Start button and select Shut Down.
2. Select Restart.
3. Launch Juno after Windows restarts.
B. To Uninstall and Reinstall Juno
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on Juno Internet to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and OK again to close the Control Panel.
- Click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Double-click on Local Disk C:
- Double-click on JunoInstaller.
- Double-click on JunoHSSetup.exe or JunoSetup.exe to begin re-installing Juno.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete re-installing Juno.
If you are unable to locate the file required to reinstall Juno, please click here.