Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 26: Juno could not continue due to a corrupted user preference file. Please reinstall the software.
Juno can be launched correctly by clicking the Juno icon on the desktop or from the Juno folder. Trying to launch Juno through 3rd party applications or through any other means will result in Error 26.
Please try the following solutions to resolve the problem.A.Restart your computer and launch Juno
B.Locate and launch Juno
C.Uninstall and Reinstall Juno
A. To Restart a computer 1. Click the Start button and select Shut Down.
2. Select Restart.
3. Launch Juno after Windows restarts.
B. Locate and launch Juno
If you are unable to locate Juno, please follow the steps below:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Search.
- Select Find Files or Folders.
- Type exec.exe and click Search/Find Now.
- Double-click the file when it appears.
C. Uninstall and Reinstall Juno
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on Juno Internet to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and OK again to close the Control Panel.
- Click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Double-click on Local Disk C:
- Double-click on JunoInstaller.
- Double-click on JunoHSSetup.exe or JunoSetup.exe to begin re-installing Juno.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete re-installing Juno.
If you are unable to locate the file required to reinstall Juno, please click here.