Common Errors / Solutions
"I double-click on the Juno icon, but nothing happens"
The Juno software may have a corrupt file that is causing an error. To resolve this issue, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the software. Before proceeding, please make sure you have the Juno software either on CD or a copy of the JunoSetup.exe file on your hard drive. If you do not have the Juno software, click here to download it.
Once you have the Juno software, please follow these steps to completely uninstall and reinstall Juno:
- Click on the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on Juno to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and close the Control Panel.
- On your desktop, double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the Dial up Networking icon.
- Click once on the Juno icon to highlight it, then press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove it.
- Click on the Windows Start button, point to Programs and select Windows Explorer.
- On the left side of the window, find the Program Files directory and click the + next to it. Find the Juno directory, click on it once to highlight it, then press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove it.
- Close any open windows and reboot your computer.
Once you've uninstalled Juno and have rebooted the computer, reinstall the software by inserting the CD or double-clicking on the JunoSetup.exe file you downloaded from our Web site. If you downloaded the software but are having trouble finding it, please follow these steps:
To locate the JunoSetup.exe file using Windows 95/98, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Find and select Files or Folders.
- In the Named field, type JunoSetup.exe
- Ensure that the Look in field indicates My Computer.
- Click on the Find now button.
- When the JunoSetup.exe file is found, double-click on it to run the installation program.
- When the installation is complete, retry your Juno connection.
Once the new installation has been completed, double-click the Juno icon on the desktop to connect.