How do I enable remote access for my account? (Juno 5.0)
Remote access for your Juno account is enabled by default, which means you can access your account from any computer you want. If you previously disabled remote access, you can easily enable it again.
Note: To delete or import an account, you'll need to enable remote access.
To enable remote access in Juno 3.0 or later:
- Go to the Options menu and select Password and Security.
- Make sure Allow access to my account from other computers check box is selected on the Password and Security screen. If it is not, select it.
- Click OK. Juno will connect and update your new security setting on the central computers.
- After your new security setting has successfully been updated, a confirmation message will appear. Click OK.
To enable remote access in Juno 2.0:
- Go to the Options menu, point to Remote Access, and click Enable.
If for some reason you cannot enable remote access to your account yourself (for example, you disabled remote access on your grandmother's computer in Florida and you live in New York, or your hard drive crashed and you had to reinstall all the software on your computer), we can enable remote access for you. To speak with a technical support representative, call us toll free at 1-800-654-5866 .
You can also send the following details to email@example.com to get remote access enabled for your account.
- Your Juno email ID (the user name associated with your account)
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Note: If you are writing from another account, we cannot process your request unless you send us the PIN associated with the original account.
You can create a four-digit Juno PIN by clicking here.
Note: You need your password to create a PIN.