I'm having trouble customizing the My Juno Start Page (Google Chrome)
If you're having trouble customizing your personal Start Page in Google Chrome, you will first need to clear your browser's "cookie" file.
- Log off Juno and close all open programs.
- Click on the Windows Start button, and type Cookies.txt.(Windows XP users: Click Start and select Search. In the Search window, choose All files and folders.)
- The cookies.txt file should appear.
- Click once on the cookies.txt file to highlight it then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Click Yes to confirm deletion.
The next step is to make sure you allow cookies in Google Chrome.
How to enable or disable cookies
- Go to Google Chrome and Click on Wrench icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page click on Show advanced settings...
- In Privacy section click on Content settings...
- In cookies section to enable the cookies ensure that the box Allow local data to be set for the current session only is checked and to disable uncheck the box.
- click OK
You should now be able to log on to Juno and successfully customize your Start Page.