What is the Diagnostic Report?
Note: For Norton 2013 product information, please click here
The Norton 360™ Online Diagnostics Report provides a comprehensive summary of your system including:
- Resource utilization (such as free disk space and free memory)
- A list of your installed programs, with web links to the manufacturer
- Hardware profile describing your computer's components (i.e. processor type and speed)
The Diagnostic Report is a useful tool for analyzing your computer in case you notice it running slower, or if you need to find information on your system. Problems with low memory, or out-of-date components are indicated, along with recommended solutions.
To run the Diagnostic Report:
- Start Norton 360™ Online, mouse over the PC Tuneup section and select Run Diagnostic Report.
- Click on the Details link beneath any heading to see more information. Click on Close to finish.