How do I restore my files?
Note: For Norton 2013 product information, please click here
To restore your backed up files:
- Start Norton 360™ Online, mouse over the Backup section and select Restore Files.
- Choose the location in which you have stored your files (if you backed up your files on an external drive be sure to connect it to your computer before you begin the restore process).
- If you want to restore specific files, click on the Browse for Files and Folders link to choose the files to restore.
- Select the location in which you would like to restore the files. Original location is selected by default. To restore to a new location, click the Change button, click New Location, and choose where to restore, then click OK.
- Click on Restore Files. If you are restoring a file that currently exists, Norton 360™ Online will ask if you want to replace the file. Click Yes to replace the existing file, or No to leave it in place.
- You will see a summary of the number of files restored when complete. Click Close when finished.