Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get Juno Software
To Uninstall Norton 360™ Online
Note: For Norton 2013 product information, please click here
Before reinstalling Norton 360™ Online, be sure you've completely uninstalled the existing version.
- Click the Windows Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs.
- Find Norton 360™ Online from the list of currently installed programs, click on it, and then click Change/Remove.
- Choose one of these options when asked to Select Your Uninstall Preference:
- Norton Custom Uninstall - Select this option if you want to reinstall Norton 360™ Online or another Norton product.
- Norton Complete Uninstall - Select this option to completely remove Norton 360™ Online without saving your settings, passwords, and preferences.
- Click Next to uninstall Norton 360™ Online.
- Click Restart Now to restart your computer. Norton 360™ Online is not fully uninstalled until you restart your computer.
To reinstall Norton 360™ Online:
- Insert the Norton 360™ Online CD in your CD-ROM drive (or double-click on the downloaded Norton 360™ Online installation file) and follow the on-screen instructions.