Changing Your Password from My Juno- Windows98
If you know your password and want to change it:
- Click on the My Password link in the left Nav bar, then click on the link in the Change Your Juno Password section - OR - click on the Change link in the Billing and Account section of the index page.
- Fill out the form on the page, and type in the correct code in the security confirmation box.
If you don't remember your password and want to reset it:
- Click on the My Password link in the left Nav bar, then click on the link in the Forgot Your Juno Password section - OR - click on the Forgot link in the Billing and Account section of the index page.
- Type in your member ID and billing zip code in the fields, and continue to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- If you are unable to complete the password reset, call our customer support and one of our agents will be happy to help you.
Remember: your password has to be between six and 12 characters long and use only lowercase letters. We recommend you use a combination of numbers and letters for a more robust password. Avoid using birthdates, the names of family members or pets, or other easy to guess passwords. A good trick is to use only the first letter of each word from a phrase as your password. For instance, the phrase "Where No Man Has Gone Before" would be "wnmhgb"
|Juno Free Service|