To Reinstall the Juno Software using the Installer:
First, be sure you completely close Juno.
- Press and hold the Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Close Program window will open.
- Find exec.exe in the list of processes, right-click on it once and click End Task.
- Find x1exec.exe in the list of programs, right-click on it once and click End Task.
Note: exec.exe and x1exec.exe are process names for the Juno program. If you do not find these processes running, it means the Juno program is not running on your computer.
Once you've completely closed Juno:
- Double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop.
Windows Vista and 7 Users: Click the Windows Start button and select Computer.
- Double-click Local Disk (C:).
- Double-click the JunoInstaller folder to open it.
- Double-click the JunoInstaller icon to launch the Juno Installer software, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Yes or Accept if you are asked to allow the installation to proceed.
Once the installation has finished, launch Juno and try connecting to the Internet.