Deleting a Sort & Delete Setting (Platinum and Juno MegaMail members)
To delete your Sort & Delete Settings:
- Click the Options and select Messages.
- The Messages screen will appear. Scroll down to see Sorting and Deleting Section.
- Click the Sort & Delete Setting you want to delete, and click Delete.
- A popup window will appear asking if you want to permanently delete the selected Sort & Delete Setting. If you are sure, click OK, or click Cancel to cancel.
- If you click OK, your selected Sort & Delete Setting will be erased or if you choose to keep the selected Sort & Delete Setting, click Cancel.
- Click Save to save changes.
Click here to sign up for Platinum or MegaMail and have access to Sort & Delete Settings.
Back to the Main Menu