To send one or more attachments with your email, follow these steps:
- Click the Compose tab to compose a new message
- Fill out the To: and Subject: lines (Cc: and Bcc: if necessary), then write your message in the Message box.
- When you are ready to add the attachment, click the Attach button to the right of the Attachments section.
- Click the Browse... button to search your computer for the file you want to attach to your email.
- Once you find the file you want to attach, select it and click Open.
- The filename of the attachment will appear in the box next to Browse. The filename may get cut off if it or the path is too long.
- When you are ready to attach the file, click Attach.
Note: Depending on the size of your selected file, this process could take time as you upload it to Juno's mail server. Please be patient.
- The name of your uploaded file will appear on the Attachments List, as well as its filesize. You can see a running total of the size of your file attachments, as well as how much space remains available for more.
Note: Platinum and Free members can only send individual attachments through Email on the Web that are less than 10 MB.
- When you are done attaching files, click Finished. If you want to cancel your attachments, click Cancel.
- Your attachment will appear below your Subject line in the list of Attachments. If you want to send another attachment, follow the same procedure listed above.
- If you have more than one attachment, they will all be listed in the Attachments box. If you want to remove an attachment, select it, then click Remove.
- When you are ready to send your attachment(s) along with your message, click Send.
Back to the Main Menu