Address Book Features
Following are the new Address Book Features:
Import Contacts - Import the address book from web-based email applications like Yahoo or from offline email applications like Outlook Express.
Print Contacts - Customize the Address book for printing.
Importing contacts into Message Center
To Import contacts into Message Center please make sure that you are signed into your account before following these steps.
- Click on the Address Book tab.
- Click on the Import Contacts link on the upper-right corner.
- In the Import Contacts section, select the program to import your contacts from E.g. Outlook Express
- Enter the path and filename you exported or click on Browse to locate the file on your computer.
- Click on Import.
- Sign into the Juno Message Center.
- Click Address Book tab.
- Click Print Contacts to open the Print Address Book screen.
- Click on Please select the information you would like to print.
To view and print the selected layout, click the Print button. Click Close to close the print preview window or Print to start printing the selected information.
- Print primary information only - Selecting this option would print FirstName, LastName, MemberID, Primary Email, and Primary Phone Number.
- Print all information - Selecting this option prints all the information available in your address book.
Back to the Main Menu