How do I set up email forwarding?
If you're using Juno's new Message Center, please click here
To forward your Juno emails to a different email address:
- Log in to Email on the Web.
- Click on Email Features.
- Click on Mail Forwarding.
- Select ON - Forward all my new email.
- To keep copies of the forwarded emails in your Email on the Web Inbox, select Save all forwarded messages in my Juno account. Otherwise, choose Delete all forwarded messages from my Juno account.
- Type the email address to which you want your messages forwarded in the box.
- Click on Save when finished.
Please note: These instructions refer to setting up mail forwarding rules to automatically have email sent to your Email on the Web address to another email address. If you'd like to learn how to forward an email message you've received to other email addresses, click here.
Back to the Main Menu
|Juno Free Service|