Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get Juno Software
Using Spell Check
If you're using Juno's new Message Center, please click here
Email on the Web has a built-in spell-checking feature to help you compose email messages.
- If you want to check the spelling in the body of your message, click the Spell Check button after writing your text.
- A pop-up window will appear with text highlighted that the computer believes is misspelled.
- There are two ways to change a misspelled word:
- Manually fix the misspelled word by editing the word in the Change to: text box.
- From the list of possible words under Change to: box, find the correct word and select it.
- You can select any one of the following options based on the suggestions provided:
- Ignore - If a word was not misspelled but the Spell Check thinks it is, just ignore the suggestion.
- Ignore All - If a word is not misspelled but the Spell Check thinks it is, just click on Ignore All to ignore all the occurrences of that word.
- Replace - If a word was misspelled, click Replace to overwrite the misspelled word with the new one selected from the list of suggestions or type in Change to: box.
- Replace All - If a particular word that was misspelled is repeated in the message then click Replace All to overwrite the word with the correct word in the whole message.
- Undo - Select this option if you want to revert to the previous misspelled word from the changed word.
- Send - After your changes are done you can click on this button to send your mail
- Return to Message - After the changes are done you can close the window by clicking on this button.
- You will receive a pop-up window with number of words changed using the spell check feature after you are done. Click OK.
- You can now send the mail by clicking Send
Back to the Main Menu