How do I use my Vacation Responder?
The Message Center Vacation Responder sends customized reply automatically to emails you receive when you are away on vacation, or otherwise unable to access your emails for a period of time.
To turn on your Vacation Responder:
- Sign-in to Message Center, click on Options, then click on Vacation Responder.
- Turn on the Vacation Responder by checking the On option.
- Set your From and Till dates using the drop-down menus.
- You can type a customized message (up to 5000 characters) to be sent as a reply to any email you receive while you are away, such as alternate contact information.
- If you'd like a sample of the Vacation Responder reply sent to your Inbox, check the box.
- Click Save to finish.
To turn off the Vacation Responder:
- Sign-in to Message Center, click on Options, and select Vacation Responder.
- Turn off the Vacation Responder by checking Off.
Note: You can also turn off your Vacation Responder by clicking on the link in the Vacation Responder notification at the top of your Inbox.
Back to the Main Menu