Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Upgrade My Account
Get Juno Software
How to show or hide bookmark bar
- Go to Google Chrome and Click on the Wrench icon.
- Select Bookmarks.
- Select Show bookmarks bar option.
- if there is a tick mark then the bookmarks appear.
- Click on the Show bookmarks bar option to remove the tick mark for hiding the bookmarks.
- You can even follow the below method to hide the bookmarks.
- In the Appearance section uncheck the box always Show the bookmarks bar to hide it else check it to display.