I cannot use the service because it keeps telling me I need to update my account information.
When we are unable to process payment, a hold is automatically placed on the account and access to the Juno DSL service becomes temporarily unavailable.
If you use a credit or debit card to automatically make payments, below are common reasons why the payment may not have been processed successfully:
- The card may have expired.
- The account may not have sufficient funds or credit.
- We were unable to reach the bank that issued your card.
- We may need to verify additional account information.
To resolve this problem, try one of the following options:
- Log in to your account page at http://account.juno.com and go to Change Payment Information. Select the option to use a different Credit Card. Try using a different credit or debit card if available. If you don't have another card, try re-entering the information for your current card.
- Contact your bank to find out if there are any transactions that have recently failed on your account. The phone number of your bank is usually available on the back of the card, or printed on your monthly statement.
If you continue to experience problems, please click here for additional support options.