Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 04: Your copy of the Juno software has been corrupted. You must reinstall the software.
Error 04 appears when one of files required to run Juno is missing or damaged and thereby preventing the software from launching correctly. To resolve the issue, please uninstall and reinstall the software.
To Uninstall and Reinstall Juno
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click once on Juno Internet to highlight it and click on the Add/Remove button.
- Click OK and OK again to close the Control Panel.
- Click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Double-click on Local Disk C:
- Double-click on JunoInstaller.
- Double-click on JunoHSSetup.exe or JunoSetup.exe to begin re-installing Juno.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete re-installing Juno.
If you are unable to locate the file required to reinstall Juno, please click here.