Connection Errors / Solutions
Error 13: Juno has encountered a problem while launching. Restarting your computer may correct this problem.
Juno can be launched correctly by clicking the Juno icon on the desktop or clicking on the exec.exe file from the Juno folder. Trying to launch Juno through 3rd party applications or through any other means will result in Error 13.
Please try the following solutions to resolve the problemA.Restart your computer and launch Juno
B.Locate and launch Juno
A. To Restart a computer 1. Click the Start button and select Shut Down.
2. Select Restart.
3. Launch Juno after Windows restarts.
B. Locate and launch Juno
If you are unable to locate Juno, please follow the steps below:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Search.
- Select Find Files or Folders.
- Type exec.exe and click Search/Find Now.
- Double-click the file when it appears.