Common Windows Errors / Solutions
Windows 95 Users: In order to run Juno successfully, you must be running the latest version of Microsoft's Dial-Up Networking.
Note: You may be prompted for your Windows 95 CD-ROM to complete the installation.
- Click here to download Microsoft Dial-up Networking.
- Check the circle next to Save this program to disk.
- Click OK.
- From the Save in drop down menu, select Desktop.
- Click on the Save button.
- If you would like to install the software now, click on the Open button when the download is complete.
- OR -
If you would like to install the software later, click on the Close button to exit. When you are ready to install the software, double-click the DUN14-95 installation icon on your desktop.