How do I uninstall/reinstall Juno?
Step 1: Get a copy of Juno
Before uninstalling Juno be sure you have a copy of the software to reinstall, either on CD or from download. Click here for information on getting a copy of Juno software.
Step 2: Uninstall Juno
Note: You may want to write down your Juno Member ID and password - you will need it to log on to Juno again.
- Exit Juno.
- Click on the Windows Start button and select Control Panel (Windows 98, ME, 2000 users click Start, point to Settings, then select Control Panel).
- Click on Add/Remove program (Windows Vista/7 users click Uninstall a program).
- Select Juno from the list, then click Remove or Uninstall.
Step 3: Reinstall Juno
- If you are installing from a CD click here.
- If you are installing from a download click here.
- To install from the Juno Installer on your computer, click here